Whitecanyon.com / This website will not deliver the product I purchased nor refund my money

1 United States

This website will not deliver the product I purchased nor refund my money. I purchased Spyware Doctor. The download link provided in a purchase confirmation email from whitecanyon.com did not work and did not have an activation key. When I contacted their support, I got the major runaround from the usual standard canned response of checking their knowledgebase to contacting the software maker for support. I finally talked with a human being who informed me that they currently don't have any activation codes for the software I had purchased and when they got them I would get one. So how do I know when that will happen. Next month, next year? I have already paid for the software, and I expect to be able to use it. The only final recourse I have is to now dispute the charge with my credit card company which I am ready to do. Do not do business with this site. They will cheat you and laugh all the way to the bank.