White Tea Acai Boca Raton / Product not received/unauthorized charges

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8669384832

This company claims to send you a free trial of White Tea Acai for $5.99. I ordered this two months ago. Never received the product and just recently had another charge this month for $88.62. I have disputed it with my cc account and canceled my card BUT what is even more disturbing is when you call their 800 number, the message is: this mailbox is full - try you call again later.

Lj

Comments

Be
  19th of Nov, 2008

I agree! Do not order from this company! It is fraud...I actually didn't even order anything and have a charge for $88.62!

Ly
  19th of Nov, 2008

Just received the $88.62 charge, but don't know what it's for if this was a FREE Trial! How do we fight this charge if the phone number given is no good--it immediately hangs up on me!!!

De
  21st of Nov, 2008

Go on their website and click (Chat) And make them cxl it that way.

Welcome to Immediate Support. An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number 4 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 3 minute(s) and 12 seconds. Thank you for waiting.

Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Luis'

Luis: Welcome to our live chat customer support service.

Luis: How may I help you today?

Dee Anna: Hello

Luis: Hello

Dee Anna: I need to cancel

Luis: For verification purposes, may I please have your phone number, the shipping address for this order, and the last 4 digits of the credit card used?

Dee Anna: Why the the order number ?

Dee Anna: Order # ******* Customer # ********

Luis: I just need you to verify your information, please.

Dee Anna: ***-***-****

Dee Anna: *** * *****

Dee Anna: ***** *** ** ****

Dee Anna: ****

Luis: and the last four digits of your credit card, please

Dee Anna: ****

Luis: Please hold one moment while I look for your order

Luis: Can I ask you why do you wish to cancel the order?

Luis: What can I do to change your mind?

Luis: Can I ask you why do you wish to cancel the order?

Luis: What can I do to change your mind?

Dee Anna: So you have it ? I need a cancellation number.

Luis: What is the reason you wish to cancel?

Dee Anna: Company is suspect of major scam

Luis: Your order has now been cancelled. You should receive an email confirmation soon.

Luis: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Dee Anna: Yes.

Luis: I apologize, actually you will not receive email confirmation, because we have not activated your account.

Luis: We will just not send anything out to you.

Dee Anna: Do you have the cxl number on your screen because I don't see it in the e-mail

Luis: cxl?

Dee Anna: You have activated my account. I show a charge.

Dee Anna: POS DEBIT WHITETEAACAI.COM 866-9354832 FL Link to more information in a new browser window. $5.95

Dee Anna: cxl meaning a cancellation number or verification

Luis: We placed an authorization hold on the amount, but it will be released back into the account once the cancellation goes through

Luis: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Dee Anna: And when will that be ?

Dee Anna: Hello ?

Dee Anna: Let the record show that agent ended conversation before meeting customer need

Kl
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I also have a huge complaint with this company. I did order the online trial $5.95 and recently received two charges for 88.00 and 78.00 for products never ordered or received. Trying to call a customer service telephone number which is also bogus. Had to call my credit card company and dispute it.