white-smiles.com businesses / credit card fraud

1 32 West Loockerman St. Suite 201Dover, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-982-5126

Q13 Wie Natural Products charged my wife's credit card $58.73 using a fictious email address for her under the name "Smile Image" for a teeth whitening system they claim we received 2 months prior which never happened. The customer service representative & the supervisor refused to believe the purchase was fraudulent and refused to refund our money. The same CSR supervisor also refused to supply his last name, stating it was against company policy. He claimed his manager does not accept phone calls and would not let us talk to him concerning this matter.

I told the same supervisor that I would be reporting his company to /link removed/ and that we will be insuring he is held accountable for his actions. He was still extremely rude and indignant to both me and my wife. But, he did give us their website: www.white-smiles.com and claimed it was being revised. Upon visiting the website, I discovered that the website did not appear to be under revision, but appears to be part of a extremely complex and multifaceted marketing scam using at least 30 different websites and the same product under just as many names with several business locations.

After contacting our bank, we were able to place a 3-way call with the Bank and the agent at Smile Image. While on this call the same Smile Image agent supervisor claimed he had his IT personnel look up the ip address for the fraudulent order and informed us the purchase was made from Michigan using our mailing address in Oregon. He did his best to seem like he was being helpful because we had our bank on the phone with us and agreed the purchase order was fraudulent, and he promised to refund our money within a few days.

When my wife and I got off the phone with the Smile Image agent, I decided to do some background research about them. I found multiple scam alerts dating back at least 7 years that were the same as what my wife and I experienced or very very similar under www.white-smiles.com or the different product names listed below. I am quite sure there are multiple other websites and business names that I did not discover as of yet.

white-smiles.com

Unit 1, 15-17 Caledonian Road, P.O. Box 159, London, England, N1 9DX

Pure Essentials, 273 Walt Whitman RD Suite 274, Huntington Station, NY 11746

Avayo Media LLC, 1602 Alton Rd, #588, Miami Beach, FL USA 33139

SmileWhites Pro Customer Care, 300 NE 62nd Street, Miami, FL 33138

Comments

• Km
      17th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Celeb White Teeth. If you have any issues with our product specifically, please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@celebswhiteteeth.com/ 1-866-202-0846, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Ro
      30th of Mar, 2010

Yes... they are total thieves.

Once they fraudulently charge you and you call them to try to reverse the charges (which they will not) they simply change their name and fraudulently charge you again under another alias.

So far I have been hit 3 times by these crooks under various names including SMILE IMAGE, YOUR IMAGE and TEETHWHITENER.

Basically you have to cancel your card and file a police report.

BTW, I originally got scammed by clicking on an ad (looked like an article) on CNN.COM.

Just thought I would share. Good luck

• Re
      13th of Sep, 2010

I too have just been scammed, I am hoping to cancel my card to my bank account and this be the end of it. I guess it's a hard lesson to learn-has anyone had any luck with perhaps contacting the FBI given that the company is also in America?

• Be
      28th of Oct, 2010

Please see the website Idol Lash - www.idollash.com. If you check „Contact“, they have the same
    1.United States Office address
    (020) 3006 2872

How is it possible?

• Be
      29th of Oct, 2010

The fraud obviously relate to other incident. Try to check this complaint:Health Buy:

Same address, same phone, same "about us" sites!

www.idollash.com