White OverNight / Unauthorized charges!

I ordered the 'free' trial from White Overnight in May of 2017 and paid the $3.95 'shipping' charge. I canceled the account before the ending of the free trial period. I never heard from them again. Last week while applying for a loan, my credit report shows an entry for a company called Access Capital of El Cajon, CA. They are a legitimate (apparently) collection agency. They show I have an outstanding debt of $164 from White Overnight. Also, I have never been contacted by Access Capital about this outstanding debt.

Va

Comments

• Al
      19th of Apr, 2008

The SAME thing happened to me!

Not only that ... I never got the product for which I paid shipping, so who ripped who off?

I guess I too will see this scam come up on my credit report, but that's OK - not only will I have it removed immediately, I will take legal action against the company (which, incidentally, no longer sells this product!!!) and Access Capital of El Cajon, CA.

Access Capital, legitimate? Perhaps they are legally registered but I can tell you that they have threatened to affect my credit rating, WITHOUT one single page or statement to justify their claim, which is NOT acceptable!

Sorry, I will not pay for a product that I cancelled within the given time AND never received!

What is the US coming to, when people are sued for products they never received?

If Access Capital thinks that I am going to bow to their claims of being professional, they are VERY mistaken!

• Ka
      16th of Aug, 2009
    White OverNight - FRAUDULAENT CHARGES
    KATHLEEN GILMAN
    California
    Phone: 925-946-1394

I SENT AWAY FOR THE WHITE OVERNIGHT PRODUCT, PAID THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.
    AFTER RECEIVIGN THE PRODUCT I CANCELLED IT WITHIN THE TRAIL PERIOD.

I THEM LATE GOT A LETTER FROM A COLLECTION AGANCY STATING THAT MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN TURNED OVER FOR COLLECTION. I

I WROTE THEM AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND THOUGHT IT HAD BEEN RESOLVED UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN I APPLIED FOR A LOAN AND FOUND THAT THE COLLECTION AGENCY STILL LISTED ON MY CREDIT REPORT. HOW DO I GET THIS FRAUDULENT REPORT REMOVED