White Castle Management — prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager
On the evening of Sat. July 28, two men on Harley Motorcycles were asked to leave the White Castle on State Route 36/37 in Sunbury Ohio. The employee said she felt threatened because they were on motorcycles. They were not bothering anyone, they were not causing any sort of disturbance, they were simply out in the parking lot eating their food next to their bikes. This is an outrage because they were profiled simply by the fact they were riding motorcycles, this is completely unacceptable and White Castle management needs to take action against the employee and management of that location and take it a step further to incorporate this into their mandatory employee training on customer service. To help repair the damage, Whitecastle should also become a sponsor at some local bike nights and or sponsor some Charity rides to show goodwill towards the biker community. The biker community has the most generous and kind hearts of anyone I've ever seen and are constantly raising money for various causes and charities! They also spend alot of money in the community! This incident has already spread on Facebook, which will cause alot of people to boycott all White Castles! My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. My ohone is [protected]. The two men's names: Steve Link and Ron Cooper. Thank you.
More White Castle Management Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle - service 
- White Castle - beverage concern 
- White Castle Management - unethical behavior 
- White Castle - poor management skills
- White Castle - o chips 
- White Castle Management - poor food quality
- White Castle Management - habitually terrible service
- White Castle Management - food
- White Castle Management - wait time at white castle store #0500200
- White Castle - ups was treated like we was placing an order for a combo meal.