WhiskersAndWings.co.uk / not recived goods

Leeds, England, Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 08452997022
bought dog collar over 3 weeks ago money taken out of my account after 2 days, no goods recieved phone line cut off and will not reply to my e-mails.

Comments

Ma
  28th of Oct, 2008
just been ripped of for £59.99 for a katkabin...nice people..as this was for a stray kitten that has made a home at ourt house..m.
Ca
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I've been ripped off by them too! have contacted Barclaycard for them to do what they can!
Em
  10th of Nov, 2008
Agree too, have also been ripped off completely!!! THis is one big scam just in time for Christmas so that loads of other people can be ripped off too!!! Good job it's credit crunch and fewer people will be treating their pets!!! STAY WELL AWAY OF THIS SITE EVEN THOUGH THEIR PRICES ARE TEMPTING...IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT NORMALLY IS!!!
Pa
  12th of Nov, 2008
The guy is conning all of us, he has another site - www.buyonlinepetshop.co.uk - I've lost money to them.

Same type of site, address in Leeds, registrant - ian allison

I'm currently talking to trading standards, Watchdog are also interested and the company who host their sites...

Email support@ekmpowershop.com if youve lost money to this scammer. More people who complain the better.
Pa
  13th of Nov, 2008
Finally seem to be getting somewhere.

'Amazingly' after getting both their shops suspended for a while my wife has finally had a phone call. Still no response via email despite many messages. She missed the call the first time as she was driving, she did ring back but it was a weird 0844 number where she couldnt talk to anyone, just leave a message.

They've changed the number on their website from a 0208 London number which didnt work anyway to 0844 7361877

Very strange they cant have a normal phoneline you can just ring and talk to someone.

I suggest you all call this number to try and sort out your missing purchases which you have all paid for. If not our only contact is EKM who have been helpful and because of them buyonlinepetshop.co.uk has finally contacted us.

I await the next episode in this drama
  15th of Nov, 2008
I bought a DESIGNER CAMOUFLAGE DOG COAT BY DOGGY THINGS
online on the 26 Oct 2008 and received an email from sales@whiskersandwings.co.uk confirming the order and the money was taken out of my account after a couple of days. I then sent an email to sales@whiskersandwings.co.uk to find out when my order was on the 05th Nov 2008 and got an email response from sales@buyonlinepetshop.co.uk on the 9th Nov 2008 saying " Your order is on its way to you" but I am still awaiting the goods 10days later. Yesterday I sent an email to both email addresses asking where my order is.
JLB
Ca
  21st of Nov, 2008
Ordered a coat for my dog on 11th. Nov. 2008 on line from Whiskers and Wings. They e-mailed me with confirmation of order the same day. On the 13th Nov 2008 they e-mailed me to say the order was being processed. I still havn't received my order and they havn't responded to my latest e-mail of the 20th Nov asking when my order was going to be delivered.
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Further to my previous comments - I received a response to my email from both email addresses saying the following:-
"Hello
We will check were this item has got too and may need to resend the order. Thank you for letting us know."
and
"Hello
We will look into what has happened to your order and will resend it to you. We will claim for the missing package from royal mail

but I have still not received my order and have heard nothing from them since.
I have now sent an email saying that I want an estimated time of delivery within the next 10 days otherwise the full amount is to be refunded to my credit card and an acknowledgement sent to me and
I await a response. If I do not hear anything by next weekend I will log a formal complaint and contact my credit card company.
Hi
  25th of Nov, 2008
ripped off for 115 quid for bird cage, not happy
  28th of Nov, 2008
Further to my previous lengthy comments -
I did receive an email saying that the order was on its way and I have just received my order of the camoflage coat and it looks great on our dog and so has been worth waiting for.

Do not give up, they did delay in responding to my emails but I quoted my Order number on each email and sent it to both email addresses - (sales@whiskersandwings.co.uk and sales@buyonlinepetshop.co.uk)

I wonder if they are a weekend / part time business with a very professional webb site and as such are slow at responding, though with the range of goods they can provide you would expect it to be supported by a a pet shop.
At anyrate Good Luck - I do hope that you receive your goods also.
Sp
  28th of Nov, 2008
Yet another tale of woe :(

Ordered 2 dog coats 2 weeks and 3 days ago, no sign of them. Tried phoning the company but it's just an answerphone. I've emailed support@ekmpowershop.com and contacted by credit card company now.
Hi
  29th of Nov, 2008
Still no cage informed them about this complaints list and that I contacted ebay, the bank and trading standards, got reply from them calling me ### and told I should have read the terms and conditions...nice!
Sp
  4th of Dec, 2008
Further to my comment above:

I received the 2 coats yesterday!! They took 23 days and I would not have been so worried if they were more customer friendly. Things did seem to move more quickly after I contacted support@ekmpowershop.com

Please look after your customers better whiskersandwings, they are great coats and I'm more than happy now!
Jo
  11th of Dec, 2008
These people ripped me off too! £65 for a cat bag!!

They never return emails and they haven't contacted me. Making a complaint to trading standards. Has anyone else complaint to trading standards?

Who is this ekmpowershop?
Jo
  13th of Dec, 2008
After contacting http://www.ekmpowershop.com/index.asp we had some success. Apparently the bag was out of stock which the company Whiskers and Wings failed to mention for 4 weeks, no phone call or email, however, their website hosts: http://www.ekmpowershop.com/index.asp managed to get in contact and advised that we have been refunded. We checked today and they have in fact refunded our money. I will never shop there again due to this experience.
Gi
  23rd of Mar, 2009
Ordered and had to return two small dog coats. No return of my money, only and answer machine and by emai a denial of receiving the goods back, even though I had followed the procedure they advocated.
Je
  30th of Mar, 2009
hi i ordered a rabbit hutch on 26th jan 09 on buyonlinepetshop and after several emails still ahve not received it, requested a full refund but didn't get that either, 9 weeks i've been waiting, very annoying! stay away from this seller! i wont attempt to buy from them again!
Mi
  30th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
hello i too ordered two vivariums and some other things costing me all together 253 :77p on the 19/03/2009. they took the money on the same day they sent an email saying i would receive it in seven days and i am still waiting its a lot of money to lose it took me months to save this money after reading all your letters sent a email to EKM i am waiting to here from them i have sent email and rang whiskers and wings but have heard nothing i don"t know what else to do.