Whiskaway Cleaning / Horrible Customer service

18 N College StAsheville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 828557-7498
I made an appointment to have my carpets cleaned with Whiskaway b/c I received a coupon in the mail. I made the appointment a week and a half ahead early. My appointment was at noon and the secretary called me 5 minutes til and said that their van broke down and we would have to reschedule. I told her that I had spent all morning moving my furniture and that I needed my carpets cleaned soon. I asked if she could see if another tech could come. She called me back and said that nobody would come until Saturday. It was obvious that I was annoyed and she offered me a 10% discount. So, Saturday it was (actually happened today), and I vacuumed once again and prepared. My 11 month old had an emergency appointment at the dr. at 10:30 so I called to tell them that I may be a little late. The same woman that I spoke with 4 times before answered the phone. She asked if I would like to re-schedule again. Of course not! I need to have my carpets cleaned today. She said she would have them call before they came. I called again when I got home and told a man that could barely speak english (spoke with him 2 times) that we were home and that they could come over. The appt was from 12-2 and at 1:55 I called back. The woman told me that she knew who I was and that they were not coming today...it had nothing to do with my leaving. She said that she was afraid to call and tell me. She said, "I can't do anything, I just work here." What?! They then offered 20% off and wanted to re-schedule again! After reading all the complaints online, I am so glad that they didn't come, but what a pain. Oh, I found a really nice local company that is coming in the morning.

Comments