Whirpool Refrigerator / completely dissatisfied with whirpool

1 POBox 740094Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:

Whirlpool Gold Model: GS6SHAXML00 (Serial #SP2831725). I bought this refrigerator about 4 years ago after reading good reviews in Consumer Reports about Whirlpool appliances. This refrigerator is not functioning after 4 years and needs major repairs. The Whirpool Service is also not helpful. They do not stock parts and are mostly back ordered. I am completely dissatisfied with Whirpool both its products and service and would not recommend their appliances to anyone based on my experience. Thanks.

Va

Comments

• Ri
      12th of Sep, 2008

i purchased your company refrigarator 340 liters on 11 th july from Manoj electronics Daryagang. it is not working properly and we were told by your excecutive that refrigator will be replaced . one month has passed nobody in service center is taking it seriously everday i am calling on service center . they tell me that their senior will call i n one hour but they don t call back.please tell me what should i do. this first time in my life i am getting troubled so much. i futer i will not purchase WHIRPOOL product. your services are worset i have ever seen . your company don t worry about customer problems .