Whirlpool / wrf767sdem01 model k70506995 refrigerator

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
This product was purchased as new, when in actuality it was a customer return to Loews in Cape Coral, Florida. I have since seen a number of returns of the same model on the clearance aisle, also customer returns. This refrigerator has already gone out twice within the covered warranty period and that is unacceptable to me as a consumer--not to mention the cost. I have since learned that there are a number of design flaws with this particular model, one of the first of its kind produced by Whirlpool. Both involve the defrost cycle and the thermoses, and are reported as recurring problems with this model (confirmed by my service technician). I would like this model replaced with a more reliable, better engineered refrigerator. I've always viewed Whirlpool as a good product, but this experience has changed my mind, most likely for good.
Whirlpool Customer Care's Response, Feb 15, 2018
Dear James Escoe Cole:
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Refrigerator concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Whirlpool® Social Media Relations
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances

Comments

N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi James. Appreciate hearing your concerns. That particular model is well designed. But I'd like to assist where I am able.

What has led you to believe the fridge was a customer return?

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree