Whirlpool Water Heater / water heater
Previous owner of home, installed a new unit in 2012. I bought house in 2013.in oct. 2015, thermocoupler went out, was sent one for free, cost $125 to have installed.
Then, in august of 2016, it went out again. Called whirlpool, they sent another thermocoupler, for free. They screamed at me, and told me "this is the last time we will send out a free part!"" paid $145 to have unit drained, and new thermocouple installed.
Now, nov. 2016.. This unit is 4 years old, has had 2 new thermocouplers valves, spent $270.. And... There is hardly any hot water.
What can I do? This whole unit, needs replacing!
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Apr 07, 2017
Dear Susan in Sherman: We're sorry to hear of your Whirlpool Hot Water Heater. The Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters are made under license by American Water Heater.
To address your inquiry, we recommend contacting American Water Heater directly by calling toll-free [protected] or visiting their website at:
More Whirlpool Water Heater Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products