Whirlpool / Water Heater / doesn't work after 2 years
I bought the most expensive stainless steel tank with the 12 year guarantee??? Replaced the smart board one time. Worked fine. Then 1 year later I had no hot water. I called in and they sent another smart board. It flashed 5 times to tell me the bottom element didn't work. I hired a man to replace it. Then the smart board flashed 4 times. Told me to replace the top element. I replaced the top element. Then the smart board told me the bottom element was bad??? I went out and purchased another water heater. It had been 2 weeks with no hot water!! I was tired of messing with it and needed to take a nice hot bath!!!
I thought I would call whirlpool and tell them to come get the unit, and that they didn't need to sell another one like it any more. I don't believe what he said. He said the smart board is bad. Let me send you a new one!!! I told him that I wasn't even using it and I had purchased a new water heater. Well it's bad and I will send you a new one! I said OK THANKS!!
More Whirlpool / Water Heater Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Range fridge and dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - Product Review Board customer service
- Whirlpool Corporation - washer wtw118bag top load washer 11 kg
- Whirlpool Corporation - cost of sensor to my whirlpool washing machine
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool washer