Whirlpool Washing Machine White Magic / failure in 9 months of purchase

India Review updated:
I have purchased Whirlpool washing machine Model WM - F65 on 1-1-2007 ( Date of Manufacture by the Company was 16-11-2006 ) in Trivandrum . On 14-10-07 white magic has failed in warranty period and now makes hell of a noise while on . I logdged complaint to Service centre , Trivandrum . They checked WM and told that its PCB has gone bad. This PCB failures in White Magice Model of Whirlpool reported by so many customers indicate Company needs to address this Control PCB failure rate MTBF . Poor washing machine!

Comments

Ji
  29th of Oct, 2007
washing machine not working properly
Ra
  24th of Apr, 2009
24-04-2009
Hi
I purchased a whirlpool washing machine white magic FSAN652 on 17-10-2008. All of a sudden, from yesterday onwards it started giving trouble.The moment I switch on the power only agitator spins that too only in one direction.When I phoned to customer service they told that it is PCB problem.Not even one year is over from the date of purchase.This clearly indicates that the testing wing of WHIRLPOOL is pathetic.Out of so many tests can't they even choose the high temperature and vibration test to improve their product quality.It is a shame to the so called design wing and shame to whirlpool.
An
  10th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I PURCHASED A WHIRLPOOL DUET SPORT IN FEBRUARY OF 2009, WHEN ONE YEAR CAME UP, I THEN PURCHASED THE EXTENDED WARRANTY THAT WHIRLPOOL OFFERED. I SPENT IN TOTAL OVE $800 FOR 3 YEARS OF WARRANTY ON BOTH ITEMS. IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS AFTER BUYING THE EXTENDEDWARRANTIES BOTH WENT OUT, THE DRYER HEATING ELEMENT AND THE WASHER BEARINGS. MY APPLIANCES SHOULD RUN LIKE NEW BUT NOW WHIRLPOOL WILL NOT HONOR MY SERVICE AGREEMENTS AND I HAVE HAD NO WASHER OR DRYER SINCE MAY 1. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY A NEW ONE? I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCE AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME!
Wh
  8th of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
whirlpool white magic has a worst quality pcb in it, The service team replaced my machine's pcb three times in just one and half year. Today its dead again!! I have an another machine thats working perfectly since 2000 December, I should haven't purchased a fully automatic whirlpool machine.
Abhijith Balachandran, 09497316357, 04872206827, abhijithpbalachandran@yahoo.com
Pooparambil house