Whirlpool / Washing Machine / waranty renewal scam
I purchased a whirlpool washing machine in the year 2007. Upon having my repair issue's & purchasing a waranty renewal agreement, (after the repurchase) I was then informed that I wouldn't be able to use the service due to other administrative details.
I called whirlpool's hot line for customer service, only to find very rude unconsiderate sales person's with little or no regard to customer service. The only human response I was to encounter that day was very rude man with small concern for a paying customer. I was literally hung up on twice, & not until I insisted on a refund was I given any decent response for my concern at all. The same man who hung up on me had the odassity to insinuate that as a costomer of whirlpool I hadn't had the comprehensive ability to use my warantty information in the correct manner, (as if there is actually a correct way) and that was actually why I was having problem scheduling service.
I am very disgustd with the experience I was forced to endure & I hope that anyone else who has had the same problem will benifit from this copmlaint.
More Whirlpool / Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - refrigerator MODEL WRX735SDHZ00
- Whirlpool Corporation - cabrio washing machine
- Whirlpool Corporation - product 
- Whirlpool Philippines - whirlpool washing machine lsa 1300 13kg. 
- Whirlpool Corporation - refrigerator