Whirlpool Washing Machine / poor quality product!

India Review updated:

I bought a front loading washing machine from Whirlpool in 2004. Since then it never worked fine and the service engineer visited us for more than 20 times. The machine has never given a feeling of owning a good quality and problem free product. I would never recommend anyone to buy it ever. I will also take my complaint to consumer forum to get some relief.

Comments

Su
  2nd of Jul, 2007
My whirlpool washing machine (model - Combimatid) do not work due to the defective IC. I do not get service from the Company's Service Centers. They demand Rs. 3000 for the replacement of the board. Please let me know that replacement is the only solution?
Sh
  11th of Sep, 2007
Hi

I bought FP 65 in April 25 2007 its not working properly due to some spinning problem. I have made complaint twice but still i am getting same problem.

Thanks
Shilpa Kumar
Aa
  17th of Oct, 2007
I have bought fp65 model washing machine in the year 2005
till now there was not any problem but now the water was not draining out, then I called the service man but he says that there was a leakage in the drum so I have to replace the part for
Rs 3000 I want to know why there was a leakage in the drum because i am using the machine cleaning powder every month and pure water for the machine. This is the life of your machine. the service man says it might be because of water and overload
I want to know is the correct solution for this. Send me the reply soon as possible.
Su
  12th of Nov, 2008
Dear Sir,
We have purchased two - three year back the washing machine Model White Magic Fully Automatic now we are facing the after sales services problem in this area. We have logged the complaint with the Kangra dealer on dated 28 September 2008 but till date they could not provide the solution because they have not the technicaly qualified staff, only they send the boy who just open the machine and re-assemble. One time the boy told us the Belt of the machine is required for the smooth working of the machine and that is not in our stock, however we arranged the same belt from Chandigarh for the replacement and at the time of replacement the boy told for another parts and could not rectify the problem. Ultimately we compel to decide for the replacement of this machine with other company Machine, so before we finalise this decision we take one chance to logge our complaint with customer care and telephonic contacted on Sunday dated 09.11.2008 7 PM and the attended person assured to attend the complaint 10.11.2008 after 2PM, but till date 11.11.2008 no person has attended the complaint. Today dated 11.11.2008 again I contacted and talked with Mr. Amit and he also assured The Sr. Service Engineer will attend the complaint on tomorrow dated 12.11.2008, but sorry to inform till time no person has been deputed for the rectification of the machine and again today call to customer care and talked with Mr. Divesh and he also assured to attend the complaint on or before 2PM tomorow dated 13.11.2008. Till one hope is there, so we are once again requesting to attend the complaint and rectify the problem and put the machine in working condition. Please treat it as most urgent.

Thanks with Regards