Whirlpool Washing Machine / very poor quality

India Review updated:
have bought fp65 model washing machine in the year 2005
till now there was not any prblem but now the water was not draining out, then i called the service man but he says that there was a leakage in the drum so i have to replace the part for
Rs 3000 i want to know why there was a leakage in the drum because i am using the machine cleaning powder every month and pure water for the machine. this is the life of your machine. the service man says it might be beacause of water and overload
i want to know is the correct solution for this. send me the reply soon as possible.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2013
Hello CarlaDee. My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard), your user ID name (CarlaDee), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number of the unit, your ticket number (29676 ), and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.

Comments

Ga
  12th of Nov, 2007

Whirlpool Washing Machine - Poor Quality Washing Machine
India

The whirlpool company washing machine was purchased only nine months before but every fifteen days it breaks down and we have to call the company person. Till now we have also spent more that Rs.2000.oo for its repairs although it is in the warranty period.
Hs
  7th of Dec, 2007

Whirpoll Washing Machine - Heavy water leakage frm.filling Tuf
Vijay Sales
India

Whirpoll Washing Machine F-65 Black 9791(m92) chasis no.5001506 purchased vide bill no 19024 dt.07.01.06 from vijay sales Mahim branch.

Nature of complaint: heavy water leakage since last two days from water tub.
Ra
  2nd of Jan, 2008
iT IS 10DAYS NOW, i AM UNABLE TO GET THROUGH TO THE SERVICE LINES TO LODGE A COMPLAINT, LEAVE ALONE REPAIRS??

pLEASE TRY080 - 28603412,13,14,15: 60008558

iF YOU GET THROUGH DO POST IT. iT IS THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!
Lm
  8th of Apr, 2008
Purchased expensive Whirlpool Duet 6 mos ago - now needs MAJOR repair to replace drum, bearings, etc. Washer used appropriately with load size and HE detergent - repairman says no reason for machine to fail - "it's a lemon" Whirlpool customer service uninterested in replacing/ checking on backordered parts/ offering an additional warranty on the machine (so if it fails again - it's my problem!) I will never purchase another product by Whirlpool - I obviously can't do any worse with another company and it's customer service department!
Aj
  1st of May, 2008

Whirlpool Washing Machine - not working
whirlpool
whirlpool.com

my whirlpool washing machine is not working from last 30 days i make several complaint at the call center of whirlpool but no body attend it.my complaint no is LK908004098 my washing machine is under warrenty . pls give ur kind attention on this matter .
ajay
Ch
  19th of May, 2008
My whirlpool washing machine, water is not pumping out
during rinse, please advise.
Ma
  30th of Jul, 2008

Whirlpool Washing Machine - could not repair the product
Phone: 04762626736

my whirlpool washing machine was in their PEACE OF MIND PLAN[AMC].almost six months it was under repair.they could never fix it.by the time Amc EXPIRED and they refuse to renew the same.I wrote to the company but there was no response from them either.Now it is lying outside my house as a garbage.
Go
  12th of Sep, 2008

Whirlpool Washing Machine - Water is not coming in
Whirlpool
www.whirlpool.com

We were purchased the WHIRLPOOL washing machine 5 years back and it is in perfect running condition, but only one thing it is unable to take the water inside the tub. Hence it is requested to provide the service.
Ku
  20th of Dec, 2008
Since past one week I am registering a complaint for my IFB fully automatic washing machine inspite of the amc taken.Nobody came till date inspite of reminders.
If today or tomorrow nobody coming I am forced to register complaint with consumer forum.

thanks

kusum lata
Gv
  12th of Sep, 2009
Dear Sir
we bought a washing machine (model : whitemagic Pro XL 800h) on 31 march 2009. the performance of the machine has been astonished us, as it worked for only hardly 5 months from the date of purchase. we lodged a complaint on 26.08.2009, for which your service person has inspected and changed a display part for the brand new machine and confirmed us that the problem has been rectified, but the problem was not solved. Nearly for 15 days we are waiting for your service end to rectify the problem. After contacting several times we are fed up and we finally registering the complaint thro' this email.
Expecting your immediate reponse in this matter.

Regards
G.V.Madhusudan
Mobile : 09444177682
Email : madhushanse@gmail.com
Dh
  13th of Sep, 2009
Dear Sir,

I am an Army officer posted in Ahmednagar.I have a semi automatic wirlpool machine bought in 2004.
My machine developed a problem in the month ofJul.I had send my machine to RAM Agency, market yard in Ahmednagar . I was told that the drive moter is not working and it has top be changed and the new one will cost rs18000. I got it changed on 7 july but on receiving the machine i found it was not working properly I called up the agency 3-4 times then they sent a mechanic who found that the same moter was not working.He went back and the moter was changed. The machine was still making a noice we reported and the same machanic was sent again he said he has rectified the defect but when we used it we found that the defect was not rectified.

After waiting for the machanic to come back again we took the machine to agengy on 21 aug 09.Firstly the owner was very rude when we reported that there service was very poor and when we got the machine checked in front of us it was found that the same drive moter was not working and we were told that the spin moter will also be changed annd we paid rs 1600 more.

My complain is that the behaviour of the two brothers in the shop was very rude .Secondly the same moter was changed thrice .No service was done to the machine ther was dust in the machine when we took it to the shop and showed the same to the shopkeeper.Thirdly i had to pay rs 3400 wheresa a new machine through CSD costs rs 5500.The dealer refused to give any waranty.We have been using the machine for five years there has never been a problem but thuis time I has really harassed by this agency.

My bill no are 2201 dt 26 aug 09 for rs 1600 and 1704 dt 7 jul 09 for rs 1800.

I would request you to please advice the agency to be more polite and sincere in there work.

LT COL D S MALIK
HQ SAW, ACC&S
AHMEDNAGAR
MAHARASHTRA
Wh
  15th of Sep, 2009
PLEASE DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINES IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM THE SERVICE ENGINEER ITSELF CANNOT RECTIFY AND SAYS THAT IT IS "MANUFACTURING DEFECT".

AS THOUGH THE WHIRLPOOL COMPANY IS MANUFACTURING AGAINST PROHIBITED PRODUCT BY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT IT WILL NOT REVEAL ITS ADDRESS AND ALSO NOT CONCENTRATE ON CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS ALSO.

ALREADY IT LOOSES MARKET SHARES DUE TO POOR SERVICES AND MORE & MORE COMPLAINTS.
Wh
  25th of Nov, 2009
Whirlpool washing machine FP65: I have purchased it on 31.07.2006. On 20.11.09 the machine stopped working and on complaint the service person told that the board was out of order and that cannot be repaired. He asked us to replace the same which would cost Rs.3000/-. I feel that the repair cost is too high almost 25% cost of the new machine. Can u suggest anyone who can repair the board.
Da
  31st of Mar, 2010
my whirlpool washing machine is not working properly. i want you to register complaint regarding it.
Jo
  4th of May, 2010

Whirlpool Washing Machine - not taking watewr
Whirlpool
Whirlpoolindia.com

We bought a F65 washing machine on 31-05-2008. Machine is working, but unable to take in water to the tub.So please rectify the defect at the earliest.
Ra
  4th of Jul, 2011
We were purchased the WHIRLPOOL washing machine 1 year back and it is in perfect running condition, but only one thing it is unable to take the water inside the tub. Hence it is requested to provide the service. we live in navi mumbai so please provide service as fast as possible please...
Da
  7th of Jan, 2012

Whirlpool Washing Machine - Poor service
whirlpool
India

The washing machine ( under the warranty period ) has not been rinsing. We were visited by the service technician at Suratgarh a week earlier, and he assured he would come back with the needful parts. Nothing has happened despite reminders.It is requested that the same is repaired at the earliest.
Ju
  12th of Nov, 2012
I have purchased several Whirlpool Gold appliances over the last 2 years and I am unhappy with all of them. Their top of the line Microwave / Convect had a LCD board go out after 18 months ($405 to fix). Their Duet Cloths washer had a Bearing go out after within 2 years (repair person said $1000+ to repair). Their Dishwasher Gold product is junk. Water won't drain, very loud and poor quality. The refridgerator Gold product seals the cold air in very poorly. All products within (2) years old.
Ca
  10th of Jan, 2013
I will never purchase another Whirlpool product. My Cabrio HE WTW6600SB1 washer worked great for a couple years ... then the problem with the F1 error message started. I had to push cancel and start several times to get the washer to engage. When I finally researched the internet and discovered that everyone else with this model had the same problem and Whirlpool would cover the repair I called them for service. They agreed to pay for the repair to fix the F1 error problem, but in the meantime the start button wore out/broke from us continually pushing it to start the washer. Whirlpool would not pay for the repair of the start button ... I'm sure that is because the ENTIRE top of the washer had to be replaced just because the start button had broken: a $657 repair!!! No more Whirlpools for me!!!
Jo
  23rd of Sep, 2015
I have whirlpool automatic washing machine since 31/2 years now 2nd time board problem came not working we paid more money to purchase this machine now suffering to solve this problem why they are manufacture like this parts to change every year any how whirlpool products not good to purchase

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation