Whirlpool - Washing Machine / inadequate service
I (or my wife) own a washing machine purchased in the year 2005. I am living in Bangalore (India). Of late it has gathered some trouble and have been calling your call center and lodged two complaints so far (I may be lodging one more today). The quality of service appears to be low as 4 trips made by the service engineer has not yielded complete remedy to the problem other than making my wallet lighter by Rs. 3270.00. Even now the washing machine is having leaks and the contact number given by the service enginerr is switched off and the telephone number of the service agency or channel partner is not answered. I am getting a feeling that i am cheated by "Whirlpool India Ltd." in this regard by not arranging for proper after sales service at Bangalore. Hope at least now the concerned authorities wake up and provide a viable speedy solution to this washing machine problem.
Y A Shailendra Thanaya, 709, Tower 3B, Tungabhadra block
National Games Village, Koramangala, Bangalore-560047.
Phone [protected], 080-[protected]
More Whirlpool - Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products