Whirlpool - Washing Machine / inadequate service

India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I (or my wife) own a washing machine purchased in the year 2005. I am living in Bangalore (India). Of late it has gathered some trouble and have been calling your call center and lodged two complaints so far (I may be lodging one more today). The quality of service appears to be low as 4 trips made by the service engineer has not yielded complete remedy to the problem other than making my wallet lighter by Rs. 3270.00. Even now the washing machine is having leaks and the contact number given by the service enginerr is switched off and the telephone number of the service agency or channel partner is not answered. I am getting a feeling that i am cheated by "Whirlpool India Ltd." in this regard by not arranging for proper after sales service at Bangalore. Hope at least now the concerned authorities wake up and provide a viable speedy solution to this washing machine problem.

Y A Shailendra Thanaya, 709, Tower 3B, Tungabhadra block
National Games Village, Koramangala, Bangalore-560047.
Phone [protected], 080-[protected]

Comments

• Kr
      Jan 08, 2008
    Whirlpool - Washing Machine - Poor Service
    Whirlpool
    India

I have purchased Whirlpool washing machine in june'07, the model is fuzzy logic. We had problem in the inlet tube and outlet tube, after 2 days of complaint a person had attended the complaint. But the service was very poor and did not respond properly to the questions we asked for. Also he was very rude which made my old parents very upset.

Now i really regret why i got this company's machine seeing such people in these companies.

Hope this complaint will reach the company and also i would be calling them up and informing over the phone.

• Pa
      Jan 08, 2008

contact BBB NOTHING WILL GET DONE HERE!!!!!

• Hr