Whirlpool / washer
I have only had the washer 4 years this coming March, it is starting to rust where you pour the bleach in, the paint is bubbled and you can see rust starting, for a washer that's barely 4 years old, it's not going to last for another year with the rust, I really upset about this, I make a point to wipe off any spillage when Im adding bleach, ...Why is it doing this????
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2017
Thank you for your feedback.
We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your washer bleach dispenser area. II would like to inquire further about your concern with you. Please respond back to this email address [protected]@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, street address, zip code,
model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products