Whirlpool / Sears - A & E Factory / Misdiagnoses -poor customer service

This is to inform anyone who will listen about the horrible customer service I received from A & E Factory, Whirlpool’s authorized repair Service Company which has negatively impacted me so much that I will never buy another Whirlpool / Sears product again.

My major complaint is since a refrigerator is essential to ones family A & E Factory does not have any time slots carved out to come back in a reasonable amount of time when a technician makes a misdiagnoses or another part is required to be replaced on a refrigerator. They supposedly fixed my frig but did not and left me hanging for six days.

Six days without a refrigerator is totally unreasonable when the technician had already supposedly fixed the problem!!! They are coming tomorrow but my confidence level in their ability to repair my refrigerator is low since a similar situation happened to my friend. It took her four months for A & E to finally fix her Refrig. Unbelievable but true!!!

Whirlpool and Sears should be held accountable for utilizing poorly trained technicians. For whatever it is worth I am boycotting all their products because until they feel the pain of not making money this poor service will continue until we the people speak up.

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation