Whirlpool / Refrigerator / faulty refrigerator
This is in regard to problem facing by us for the last one week. I had purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator (Model No. 9126 – 180 Ltr. Premier Steel, Sr. No. INC[protected]) from a Whirlpool dealer - “Razzle Dazzle”, Vigyan Vihar, Delhi on 09.05.2007 vide bill no. R-560.
On 3rd July night when I opened the refrigerator I was shocked that the whole door came out. This is really shocking and was beyond my expectation. After all that this was not the end of my problem. I logged a call in whirlpool service center on 04th July 2004; call id no. is GB/C/0507/13427. Customer Care Executive told me that engineer will visit your place before evening but till late evening nobody turned up. I again called up Customer Care on 05th July morning and I was told that engineer will come in the first half but nobody came. On same day engineer from Whirlpool (Mr. Ravi Sharma – [protected]) visited our place around 16:00 hrs. and after doing his investigation he told us that he will try from his end to replace the door otherwise they will repair it. I don’t understand on what basis he can give such type of remark. I had hardly used this refrigerator and this is complete manufacturing fault. Then I talked to Mr. Narendra Singh, Superior of Mr. Ravi Sharma expecting that I will get some positive reply but he was quite rude to me rather than solving customer complaint he straight away told me that he cannot do anything. Then I took the mobile number of one Mr. S. K. Singh, may be superior of Mr. Narendra Singh. Mr. Singh also told me that they will not do replacement but can replace the door. I told him that I am not at all interested in door replacement as it is a manufacturing fault and although it is under warranty and time period we used this refrigerator is hardly two months. After seeing the engineer report, Mr. Singh has given me assurance that he will replace the refrigerator positively by Monday (i.e. 09.07.07).
But when on Monday I called up in the service center they straight away told me that whole process will take 10-15 days time. I requested them to do it on priority and try to understand our problem but I think people at Whirlpool are not interested in solving customer query and forcing me to go to consumer court and take this matter to Media.
In spite of several telephone calls made by me, I never received a single call from Whirlpool. Why???
Mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
More Whirlpool / Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Gas Range 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Whirlpool Refrigerator 
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool cambrio platinum washer 
- Whirlpool Dishwasher - dishwashers
- Whirlpool Corporation - hotpoint engineer