Whirlpool / Refrigerator / refrigerator - frequent issue

I bought the whirlpool refrigerator almost 2 years back and found the following issues. We had cooling issue and register the complaint. The service man looked into the issue and he mentioned that we need to fill GAS, after the GAS filling we still had issue and found additional problem of water leaked behind the fridge. We called again and another service man said that GAS which filled is more and caused the issue and he reduced the GAS, but still we had issue and registered again. After that another service man walked in and said there is issue in compressor and he changed the same, also he mentioned the refrigerator door need to adjusted.

I don't understand how these kind of issues can happen within 2 years. I had godrej fridge for more than 12 years, but never faced any issues.

I would request Whirlpool company to look at this issue and also help us to replace the fridge at the earliest.

A  31st of Oct, 2008 by
I agree. I have similar problems with my refrigerator and the service department of wgirlpool is of no help. I called today and she kept saying I am sorry you are having problems I can't help you. I have decided today that I will take every opportunity to tell my family, friends, co-workers and co-shoppers every chance I get about the poor service. I will encourage them to tell their freinds and co-workers and co-shoppersas well. It is rediculous to pay these kind of prices for inferior products, or worse bad service.
A  23rd of Nov, 2009 by
I too have problem, with these stupid whirlpool fridge ...
We should not go with any whirlpool product..its worst...
N  4th of Nov, 2012 by
Our Whirlpool fridge stopped working within the first year, we had to haul it back in to the store for them to replace it for us.. And now, 6 months or so later, this 'new' fridge is AGAIN not cooling.. :( I've done alot of reading on these fridges now and it seems to be common.. We will not be purchasing anymore Whirlpool products.. I wish they'd just take this fridge BACK and refund the money!

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation