Whirlpool Refrigerator / very poor services and defective unit
I purchased Whirlpool refrigerator Icemagic ff 400 ellite in Jan 2004.
In Nov 2004 the PCB unit gave way and same was replaced at a cost of Rs 2300 and at the same time entered in a 5 yr service contract HomeCare Plan No. HP1083654 for additional Rs 3000/-
The plan covers Evaporator, PCB, Relay, Olp, Fan Motor, Defrost heater, Wiring Harness, Vis Visit Charges and two Preventive Maintenance visits per year.
All of a sudden on April 14th 2007, after almost 2 and a halh year One Mr. Pavankumar visited us unannounced and carried out the Preventive Maintenance. He did not have even a cleaning cloth to clean the machine and he finished his job in less than 10 minutes.
Today the cooling is stopped as there is no green light as well as the interior light.
The telephone number for service call given to us is changed and we do not know how to get the help from HomeCare!
I hope this mail reaches the right authorities and we get the refrigerator working again.
More Whirlpool Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - range fridge and dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - product review board customer service
- Whirlpool Corporation - washer wtw118bag top load washer 11 kg
- Whirlpool Corporation - cost of sensor to my whirlpool washing machine
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool washer