Whirlpool Refigerator / whirlpool refrigerator door problem

India Review updated:

My personal suggestion not to go for Whirlpool, as i having a bad experience of buying Whirlpool refrigerator for 15 K where the main item refrigerator which is Door that itself problem. The Door Holder is made with just a plastic mould which got broken with is short life and there is no replacement from Whirlpool. Multiple follow-up with whirlpool made but the effort is waste.

N  5th of Jul, 2007 by

Whirlpool Refigerator - Lock problem in existing fridge!

I am Gnanasekaran form erode, tamilandu. I purchased the new refrigerator before one year. For past one year i reporting to our whirlpool service engineer regarding that the lock plate in investigator is not working. When i inquired with showroom they forwarded to whirlpool service engineers. After an inspection, service engineer assured to deliver a new refrigerator with the guide lines of head office. I also send a email mentioning existing problem to whirlpool help desk on middle week of may 07. They assured to issue a new refrigerator. But still now we are not received the new one. We are suffering so much due to problem in lockplate. Cooling effect is not equally distributed.

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation