Whirlpool Refigerator / whirlpool refrigerator door problem

1 India Review updated:

Hi

My personal suggestion not to go for Whirlpool, as i having a bad experience of buying Whirlpool refrigerator for 15 K where the main item refrigerator which is Door that itself problem. The Door Holder is made with just a plastic mould which got broken with is short life and there is no replacement from Whirlpool. Multiple follow-up with whirlpool made but the effort is waste.

Comments

• Ng
      5th of Jul, 2007
    Whirlpool Refigerator - Lock problem in existing fridge!
    India

I am Gnanasekaran form erode, tamilandu. I purchased the new refrigerator before one year. For past one year i reporting to our whirlpool service engineer regarding that the lock plate in investigator is not working. When i inquired with showroom they forwarded to whirlpool service engineers. After an inspection, service engineer assured to deliver a new refrigerator with the guide lines of head office. I also send a email mentioning existing problem to whirlpool help desk on middle week of may 07. They assured to issue a new refrigerator. But still now we are not received the new one. We are suffering so much due to problem in lockplate. Cooling effect is not equally distributed.