Whirlpool Oven / over overheats to super high temperatures
We bought a Whirlpool gas oven/range for $1,200. Within the first 16 months, we have had five major repairs for the same problem (over overheats to super high temperatures and then shuts itself off, error codes E2 F3 or E0 F2). Neither PC Richards nor Whirlpool will do anything to help. Whirlpool says it’s not their problem since it is now past one-year warranty expiration. I pointed out that the first four repairs, which all occurred within the first year, did not actually fix the problem. They basically said, “tough.” They will not replace it, and I am stuck with an oven that stops working every three months, and stays broken for a week each time while I wait for a technician to come temporarily “repair” it. I will never buy another Whirlpool or Kitchenaid appliance.
October 8, 2005 - Whirlpool Technician replaced sensor and control
November 28, 2005 – Whirlpool Technician ran diagnostic, but could not find the problem. Told me not to run it at the same time as the dishwasher or microwave!
February 1, 2006 – Whirlpool Technician replaced the thermostat
June 8, 2006 – Whirlpool Technician hard wired the sensor connection.
October 17, 2006 – PC Richards Technician came without parts. Did nothing. Will return sometime to replace the thermostat and sensor again.
PC Richards Route 17, Paramus NJ
Whirlpool, Benton Harbor, MI
More Whirlpool Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Oven glass/Microwave glass/Cabrio Washing Machine
- Whirlpool Corporation - washing machine
- Whirlpool - model umv1160cw-3 microwave
- Whirlpool Corporation - damaged product
- Whirlpool Corporation - dishwasher