Whirlpool / products die then customer service lousy

1 NC, United States Review updated:

This is the second whirlpool product that has died within the warranty period. The first one was a washing machine that died only a few months after I bought it and now my water heater stopped working 3 days ago. What is worse I have been waiting on hold forever for Whirlpool customer service to tell me where my "free" replacement part (that I paid for next day shipping so I could take a hot shower) is. I am going on 30 min waiting on the phone right now and this is ridiculous. This will be my last Whirlpool product I buy ever. I would recommend that you stay away from them as well.

Wa
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

30th of Sep, 2009

AND I WOULDN'T BE CALLING ANYONE STUPID, WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD THEIR CORRECT HABIB !

30th of Sep, 2009

OKAY I WILL, BUT SHOULDN'T WHIRLPOOL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INCOMPETENCE OF THE PEOPLE THAT THEY SUBBED THE WORK OUT TO ?

• Du
      8th of Apr, 2009

Wow, people are stupid. The Whirlpool water heaters aren't even made by Whirlpool, they're licensed by a company called American Water Heater, and yes thier customer service is in India. Where as Whirlpools customer service is in, Yakima, WA, Benton Harbor, MI, and Cleveland, TN. Please complain about the right company.