Whirlpool — junk mail
I don't even own a Whirlpool anything (never have), but for some reason I keep getting mail to warranty my refrigerator and stove.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Louisville, KY I have called THREE times to get my name off the list and I'm STILL receiving 2 pieces of junk mail a week. Going to call as soon as their 24 Toll Free service opens at 9 (????) to request again not to receive this mail. Fingers are crossed. I wonder who they bought my name from??
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2017
Thank you for your review.
I would like to inquire further about your concern with you. Please respond back to this email address [protected]@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, street address, zip code so we can forward the information to Whirlpool Extended Warranty Escalation team. I look forward to your reply. Thank you.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products