Whirlpool India, Washing Machine / exorbitant rates for spares &services

India Review updated:
3.35
I purchased a "Whirlpool"make "White Magic-Aquashower F45" model washing machine in 2001. Last week when the machine was started for washing operation after programming, water was turned automatically; but instead of being stored to the required level for washing it was drained as it gets into the tub. Hence washing operation was abandoned.However "spin" operation when selected is done without any problem.
When the local service provider was contacted, he said the entire control board has to be replaced and it would cost me Rs.3300/-inclusive of cost of board and service charges.
I am of the opinion that either the pressure switch or solenoid valve of water inlet might have failed & the entire control board need not be replaced. This requires proper analysis by the co.

Comments

Ra
  1st of Mar, 2008
Hi,

Please find the purchased details of refrigerator.

THE NEXT RETAILS SHOP.
#108, 30th cross, 8th “B” Main.
4th block. Jayanagar.
Bangalore-560011.
Lanline: 41301932.
Bill No: 112726
Date of purchase: 07-02-08
Paid Amount: Rs: 15200.00 including tax.
Refrigerator stand: without bill Rs: 300.00
Total Paid amount: Rs: 15,500.00
Product code: 10017df26dx.
Model no: 10880.
S/N: INA08080801414.

I would like to bring for you notice again & again for the replacement refrigerator sent with some different types of problem or in damage condition. This is third time I got replacement for new refrigerator with in one month. This time sent without top handle grip. There is no quality assurance for the customer satisfaction. I never expected whirlpool sent with damaged in second quality of refrigerator to the customer.

Delivery boy will throw the refrigerator & finish there work. My brother is requested to the delivery boy to fix the refrigerator stand & they won’t fix the refrigerator stand & so, delivery said it is not matching for this model. They said we won’t take care about the stand problem & taken back old refrigerator with out quality checking. Is there any marketing gemix for the customers?

I want know how the dealers supplied wrong models stand to the customer?

Please ensure that to whom I have to blame?

1) I have to blame whirlpool?
2) I have to blame dealer?
3) Whirlpool technician?
4) Whirlpool management?
5) Whirlpool model problem?

Kindly, reply the value of response & satisfaction to the customer & please ensure the quality of service.

If, not possible take care about this issue, I will make sure to whirlpool bring them issue to consumer court.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghavendra Muthigi.
HP: 0091-9741688688.
Sa
  14th of Aug, 2010
Hi,
My name is SASIMALA, I bought a whirlpool fully automatic Top load washing machine . It gave me lot of problems from the start, Recently i had to change for the fault in motherboard for an exorbiant price of Rs 4000 witrh an IC of Rs340., never before i had seen a such a price for the electronic board.. and more over the customer care center response is very unfortunate .They give wrong services and untruely promotions . With my CR no:00412360101, I booked, i got false promises from the customer care center and wrong directions from the agent here and moreover the They hung up my phone due to lack of co-ordination between the customer support excecutives and their lack of exposure is seen here...

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation