Whirlpool India, Washing Machine / exorbitant rates for spares &services
I purchased a "Whirlpool"make "White Magic-Aquashower F45" model washing machine in 2001. Last week when the machine was started for washing operation after programming, water was turned automatically; but instead of being stored to the required level for washing it was drained as it gets into the tub. Hence washing operation was abandoned.However "spin" operation when selected is done without any problem.
When the local service provider was contacted, he said the entire control board has to be replaced and it would cost me Rs.3300/-inclusive of cost of board and service charges.
I am of the opinion that either the pressure switch or solenoid valve of water inlet might have failed & the entire control board need not be replaced. This requires proper analysis by the co.
More Whirlpool India, Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool - Refrigerator model WRT311FZDM
- Whirlpool Corporation - machine not repaired since 3 months
- Whirlpool Corporation - jennair grates and heating element replacement kit
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool dryer 
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool wrf995fifz