Whirlpool India / Washing Machine / cheating of consumers!

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Whirlpool Washing Machine on 17.10.2007 through the company's online deals which promised to give free gifts, if the company's product was brought through online deals. I purchased the washing machine by using my credit card. The product was delivered to me on 22.10.2007 but without any free gifts. I brought this to the notice of the company as well as to the Online deals.com but no response was received from them.Even I called them by phone, but they never cared to give any response. By advertising on the net, they are just cheating the consumers.

Comments

Ra
  21st of Nov, 2007

I think you are a very lucky person because at least you got your machine, but for me it is a nightmare. I had made the payment for the washing machine on 3-11-2007 and I am still waiting for the machine. I hope to be as lucky as you. The days are not far away when this Whirlpool company will be in dumps. I appeal to all to boycott this company's product.

Su
  30th of Apr, 2008

I bought whirlpool fridge 350 litrs symphony white ch .no. jc4441386 on fifth november 2004. With in one year its module goes defective and was replaced because it was under warranty.Now again the same module got defective. Now i have paid rupees 2503 and it is replased. Since i am an engineer and think the problem is with the poor quality of module and its components. There is no question of voltage fluctions. If we have to replace this module every year and spend so much money on this then i will ask all my friends not to buy this fridge. The service contract is too high.pl comments and look into the matter my mobile no is 9810751841 and permanent custmer identification no is 4783191. Thanks.

Vi
  11th of Nov, 2008

duro max dead

Vi
  30th of Nov, 2008

duro max system is not working last 20 days.
dealer and salesman no responce.

De
  13th of Apr, 2009

I had purchased a washing Machine from DASS ELECTRIC TRADING CO(P) LID, vide invoice Number 9998PSC dated 26-10-08.The person who came for installation fund the particular piece was not proper and I complaint with reference to complaint B040148 and B240424 they have replaced the same.But the second one also have some problem .Again i have registered complaint with the number B010524. usually whenever I complain either a ask through phone what is your problem or a sent a non qualified person just for name sake to satisfy the customer. Though I have informer to the Dass Agencies where I had purchased they also say we will inform to the concerned person and give a new registration number. Though I purchased the machine as my wife is not keeping good health. But now this make me and my wife very sick.Please solve this.

Va
  27th of Jul, 2009

iI totally disagree with your view. As I bought from Dass Electric - Pune, my experience was totally delightful !!

Va
  27th of Jul, 2009

Right

Ni
  12th of Mar, 2010
Whirlpool India / Washing Machine - machine not working and also not replacing.
whirlpool washing machine
India

LAST YEAR I HAVE PURCHASED WASHING MACHINE AND AFTER 1 MONTHS IT GETS STARTED GIVING ME A PROBLESMS, NOS. OF TIME MECHANIC CAME TO MY PLACE AND REPLACES SPARES, AND LASTLY MECHANIC WAS AGREED THAT THIS MACHINE IS FAULTY U INFORM TO MR. DINESH LUHAR WHO IS HEAD OF DOLPHIN SERVICE AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION BY WHIRLPOOL INDIA FOR BARODA GUJARAT, NOW THAT PERSON AGREED TO REPLACE THE MACHINE BEFORE 3 MONTHS THAT IS IN NOV 09 AND GIVEN REQUIRED PAPER BUT STILL HE IS NOT PROCESSING OR WHAT ELSE FORMALITY HE ISNOT EVEN RESPONDING ON PHONE ALSO. PL GO THROUGH THE MATTER.