Whirlpool/HHgreggdishwasher missing handle

Order dishwasher, microwave and Oven from HHgregg and they were all Whirlpool brand. We purchased in Novermber on Black Friday for the deal while we remodel our home. 4 months later we opened the box to install the microwave and the handle is just missing. I called HHgregg corportate and they said I had to talk to WP. I called WP and the woman on the phone was SUPER rude and very UNHELPFUL (Denise) when I explained to her that I was never told there was a 30 day period to inspect the product and that its not MY fault the handle is missing and they should send me one for free. She rudely told me numerous times about the missed inspection period which is fine and all IF I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN I BOUGHT THE APPLIANCE and that it was out of her hands and I had to buy the part. Never had a more unhelpful, rude, customer service person before so because of HER we will not ever by Whirlpool appliances.

PS. the controls for the dishwasher are on the top lip of the dishwasher and you need the handle to open it to get to them yet WP doesn't consider it a functional part.

DONT BY FROM HHGREGG (their going outta business anyways) and if you ever buy from WP be sure to open the product the moment you get it to inspect it cause you got 30 days to complain or your SOL.

• Updated by CustomerPB · May 03, 2017

Just got a very nice call from Kari at Whirlpool and she's going to take care of me and send a handle. She said my dishwashers impossible to use without it. Way awesome. Whirlpool is back on my good side and I'm very grwatful to them that they reached out to me on here.

Cu
Apr 28, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      May 01, 2017

Hi, my name is Marie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (CustomerPB), ID number (100209), address, phone number along with the model and serial number and date of purchase and the website that you submitted your inquiry. Email to [protected]@Whirlpool.com.