Whirlpool Corporation / whirpool aqua lift stove

Kelowna, BC, Canada Review updated:

Dear Complaints Department,
My Name is Amanda Kennedy, I purchased your product Aqua lift Stove on July this year 2018, This was promoted from one of your sales reps Gord, At Rona on Springfield Rd Kelowna BC, Canada, he proceeded to tell us how wonderful this function was and explained how it worked.

For years we have purchased your products with no problems till now. within a short time I called the call center for advice on how to clean the stove, as this is the problem area, I also followed the instruction to a tee, repeating the aqua lift function 4 times in a row, due to it not being clean and also after each time we use the stove it was used to keep up with any build up.

There was a Appliance repair company came by, Anderson's appliances and stated that the oven was operating the way it should as it reached the temperature of 200c it works but doesn't clean?, I set for and hour using pot scrubber you sent with stove and cleaning product for top of stove glass, I used inside oven as per instructed from the advice from call center.

I did explain to a manager and she was not very understanding and said it works and there is nothing can be done, Please see attachments for results of my oven after a repeat cleaning cycle and scrubbing, So this the reason I am writing this letter today to see what can be done, I know I will be asked this question, so I am saving time to put it out there, I would like an exchange or refund, if this would be considered.
Please feel free to email me if you have further questions.

Regards
Amanda Kennedy Whirlpool customer
[protected]

Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool Corporation

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 19, 2018

Amanda Kennedy Whirlpool customer, thank you for your review. We would like to inquire about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@Whirlpool.com at your earliest convenience with your user name ( Amanda Kennedy Whirlpool customer), copy of the review, your name, address, a phone number, model and serial number, and date and purchase. Also please let us know if you have any extended service plan. We would be happy to get your information over to our Canada counterparts to review. We look forward to your reply. Thank you, Whirlpool® Social Media Relations Team

Am
Nov 16, 2018

Comments

Nov 19, 2018

Amanda Kennedy Whirlpool customer, thank you for your review. We would like to inquire about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@kitchenaid.com at your earliest convenience with your user name ( Amanda Kennedy Whirlpool customer), copy of the review, your name, address, a phone number, model and serial number, and date and purchase. Also please let us know if you have any extended service plan. We would be happy to get your information over to our Canada counterparts to review. We look forward to your reply. Thank you, KitchenAid® Social Media Relations Team