Whirlpool Corporation / whirlpool wed4916fw-dryer
Our client purchased a Whirlpool Dryer and I have been on the phone, over the past four days trying to get a service appointment. The dryer was purchased on 8/25/17, drum is not turning and the dryer is not heating. I was promised by Whirlpool service, in an email that a authorized service company could resolve my clients problem and the appointment is scheduled for 3/22/18. I called the service company directly to confirm the appointment date and they had no record of an appointment for that day. So Whirlpool lied to me in an email. Next day I called, same run around, called the following day, same run around and I am on my last phone call on hold. I work for a builder, that buys appliances for our customers, going forward I will not recommend Whirlpool products. Limited service companies in my area. Worst customer service, lie to you to get you off the phone.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products