Whirlpool Corporation / whirlpool wed4916fw-dryer

Cloverdale, CA, United States Review updated:

Our client purchased a Whirlpool Dryer and I have been on the phone, over the past four days trying to get a service appointment. The dryer was purchased on 8/25/17, drum is not turning and the dryer is not heating. I was promised by Whirlpool service, in an email that a authorized service company could resolve my clients problem and the appointment is scheduled for 3/22/18. I called the service company directly to confirm the appointment date and they had no record of an appointment for that day. So Whirlpool lied to me in an email. Next day I called, same run around, called the following day, same run around and I am on my last phone call on hold. I work for a builder, that buys appliances for our customers, going forward I will not recommend Whirlpool products. Limited service companies in my area. Worst customer service, lie to you to get you off the phone.

Cl

Comments

Mar 15, 2018

Dear client1234, Thank you for contacting Whirlpool regarding your Dryer. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, a brief description of the problem, your user ID and date of purchase emailed to [protected]@Whirlpool.com. Thank you for reaching out to us!

• Cl
      Mar 15, 2018

@Maytag admin WED4916FW, Serial No. M72602608, 21370 Geyserville Ave., Geyserville, CA 95441, dryer is not spinning or drying, date of purchase 8/25/17. This information has been given out in the past 4 days. Don't know how you can handle this since your customer service couldn't handle it.

• Cl
      Mar 15, 2018

@client1234 I am not emailing anymore information to your review, I spent way to much of company time on this problem, you need to figure it out.

• Wp
      Mar 19, 2018

@client1234 Thank you for your patience. We have spoken with Nordic Refrigeration and Appliance. We were able to leave a detailed message with the owner of the Dryer. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us [protected]@Whirlpool.com.