Whirlpool Corporation / whirlpool top load electric dryer model # wed5000dw
Purchased the dryer Dec 2017, A big chip of the enamel came off from the inside drum of the dryer. Warranty only covers it if it happens within 30 days. Whirlpool should have the warranty cover this kind of damage longer. Since Whirlpool knows this is a problem with their machines they should a least tell you if it is dangerous to use like this and how to repair it. I would like for Whirlpool to repair my dryer.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2018
Dear angry face:
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Dryer concerns.
We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Whirlpool® Social Care
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products