Whirlpool Corporation / washing machine
On October 10, 2014, I purchased a Whirlpool model WFC7500VW2 washing machine CD32912424 series, at the price $ 800. In August 2018, I has to place 2 service calls for repairs and incured a total of 415$ to maintain the machine.
In January 7 2019, I brought the repairer a third time, following the problems
from August, and learned I have to invest $ 900 (piece only), otherwise the product must be replaced.
Whirlpool customer service denied Quebec legal warranty and moreover. I have requested Whirpool to incur costs of the piece to change and man power for repair (letter sent Janvier 7 2019). To date, Whirpool encourage me to buy another machine: that is against my environmental values (this machine is 4.5 years old and should go to the recycling yet). Big disapointment in Whirpool product quality and sustainable policies.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2019
We're sorry to hear that. We recommend contacting our Canada Team for assistance at 1 (800) 807-6777 between 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - model: wod51ec0as
- Whirlpool Corporation - dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - range
- Whirlpool Corporation - oven glass/microwave glass/cabrio washing machine
- Whirlpool - model umv1160cw-3 microwave