Whirlpool Corporation / washing machine

1 Gautam Budh Bagar, India Review updated:

I have taken home care plan of my washing machine vide application form cum receipt No. 503900 dated 05.08.2017 for 12 months i.e upto 04.08.2018.As per the plan, repair or replacement of the a[[liance. Since the washing machine stopped functioning, I have made complaint to the company vide complaint No. GB[protected]. Tow personel of the company visited and inspected the washing machine and informed that few parts required replacement. They took the parts and assured me that they will replace the same very soon. after few days they inform me that these parts are not availabe with company and the machine will be replaced very soon.

After few days I received a wardsapp message from Shri Kamal, representative of the company through his mobile No. [protected] that I have to pay Rs. 22540/- through demand draft as per following details :
Dep. 60% @ 29150/- - 17490/-
Transportation charges - 1000/-
Invoice Value of old Model - 29150/-
New Model DP - 33200/-
Difference Amount - 4050/-
Total amount of DD - 22540/-
New Model - [protected] ULTIMATE CARE 8.0 GRAPHITE 10 YMW

I am strongly opposing this proposal as there is no condition imposed in the above mentioned plan of the company to charge any amount against repair or replacement.

Please lake up my case sympathetically and replace / repair my washing machine as per your "HOME CARE PLAN" sold to me by your company.

Monika Chaudhary
[protected]

Na
May 26, 2018

Comments

29th of May, 2018

We regret to hear about your frustrations with your Whirlpool® Washer. Sadly, we are unable to offer assistance to those who reside outside of the United States. Please visit https://www.Whirlpoolindia.com/ for further assistance in your region.