[Resolved] Whirlpool Corporation / phone service or lack thereof and lying to customers.

Winslow, Indiana, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Refrigerator, a Stove and a Dishwasher. With extended warranties on all. Also paid for delivery and hook up.
Was told earliest delivery date would be August 29th.

I have attempted several (over 20 times) with highest wait time of 37 minutes... listening to the same 1981 music tract... maddening.
But never, ever a human. The automated idiot kept telling me that my phone number didn't exist.

I was actually on hold when I received a phone call. It was WHIRLPOOL!!! Telling me that they had attempted to bill my debit card, and was refused. I told her IMPOSSIBLE I have just checked my balance and there is a thousand dollars over the required amount.
She THEN informed me that some banks will only allow so much to be deducted at one time.
I told her I would check with the bank.. but BEGGED her to recheck today. She PROMISED she would.
I checked, the money is still there and no one is answering.
I guess I will get my appliances elsewhere.

• Resolution statement

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Aug 23, 2018

Dear Lana,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your mobile/complaint no. so that we can look into this concern.

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Aug 24, 2018

Dear Ayush,

La
Aug 23, 2018

Comments

• Ay
      Aug 23, 2018

Dear Team,

I purchased one refrigerator (Model no: 205 IMPW Cool PRM 3s), from Amit Electronic, LGF-167, Baldev Plaza, Golghar, Gorakhpur (India) with receipts no. 155 on dated 15/07/2018 (INR 13, 700). I called multiple time to shopkeeper to send someone to rectify the problem but he refuse to send anyone and even not advise anything what to do.
    I am sure that it is a default refrigerator because in the back outlet sources are 'full of water' at all time and the freezer 'full of ice' at all time and even upper, lower and all portions. Sometime its making irritating sound.

Please replace my refrigerator ASAP.

Thanks
    please reply through: [protected]@gmail.com

• Wi
      Aug 26, 2018

LG has great hold music!!!

• Te
      Aug 27, 2018

@William Hagen Dear William,

Thanks for reaching us. Hope you have a good day!

Sep 05, 2018

Same problem. Three times I called on hold forever. Does anyone actually answer???

Sep 05, 2018

My washer door doesn't close without lifting it and purchased in April. Can not get anyone on phone to help me!!!