Whirlpool Corporation — kitchen-aid dishwasher
I had purchased a new dishwasher in March/April of this year, 2018. It has only been used perhaps 5-6 times to date. I love the product, it is quiet and cleans well. However, on Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018 I came home after being gone for 5-6 hours only to find my new kitchen floor to being floating in hot water! It has seeped down through the flooring and into the basement, soaking my brand new insulation job of 5 weeks. This appliance had a price of $1200.00 on it. I just finished a new kitchen floor in May due to a dishwasher doing the same thing.I would like some help with this situation. Thank you in advance.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2018
We are very sorry to hear about this and would really like to look into this further for you. Please email us at [protected]@kitchenaid.com, we will need your name, address, phone number along with the Model and Serial number. Please include a brief description and Complaints Board in the subject
KitchenAid Social Care
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products