Whirlpool Corporation / dishwasher

1 Cumming, GA, United States Review updated:

Whirlpool corporation is one of the worst company I'm dealing with, we bought a new home and had new whirlpool appliance incorectly installed in sept 2018, I raised a ticket in Oct 2018 for my dishwasher which doesn't open properly, flamingo services in Atlanta came and unplugged dishwasher saying it's not installed properly, I wait for more than 30 days for parts to arrive and my dishwasher to be fixed, called whirlpool / flamingo both don't give confirmation as to when the parts will arrive(note they haven't been shipped by distributor)wow seriously???, pls I'm already facing inconvenience since more than month on a brand New appliance, they say no compensation no replacement only I will have to wait indefinite time for dishwasher to be shipped and repaired. So much of inconvenience and customer service says she will not call me back and I will have to follow up ?? What service is this, infinite wait ??????? Mine is still in warranty, # Georia # cumming, pls get back to me :

Ra
Nov 19, 2018

Comments

20th of Nov, 2018

Radhikabn, we are sorry to hear about your concerns regarding your Whirlpool® Dishwasher. We are happy to look into your concerns for you but we will need you to email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, address, your model and serial number, the date of purchase and the website you were contacted on (Complaintsboard ). Please also include a copy of your review.