Whirlpool Corporation / cabrio washing machine
This machine does not use enough water to cover/clean. No matter that I use the Deep Water setting and place my items Carefully around the impeller, things still do not get completely wet. I've had this washer for 6 months and am very disappointed in it. I bought a Whirlpool because it was made in America. Evidently that doesn't mean it works right.
I will never recommend a Whirlpool product to anyone after the problems I am having with this machine.
I'm trying to decide if I can afford to trash this machine and replace it or if I just need to keep trying.
I've had to wash things multiple times to get the items actually wet so they would be cleaned. This technology is absolutely lousy.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2018
Dear Barbara Kaase:
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Whirlpool® Social Care
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - kitchenaid refrigerator
- Whirlpool Corporation - range
- Whirlpool Corporation - cabrio 5 3 washer high efficiency top load washer with steam cycle
- Whirlpool Corporation - dry machine ref# 7723566124