Whirlpool Corporation / cabrio washing machine

1 Mesquite, TX, United States

This machine does not use enough water to cover/clean. No matter that I use the Deep Water setting and place my items Carefully around the impeller, things still do not get completely wet. I've had this washer for 6 months and am very disappointed in it. I bought a Whirlpool because it was made in America. Evidently that doesn't mean it works right.

I will never recommend a Whirlpool product to anyone after the problems I am having with this machine.

I'm trying to decide if I can afford to trash this machine and replace it or if I just need to keep trying.

I've had to wash things multiple times to get the items actually wet so they would be cleaned. This technology is absolutely lousy.

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2018

Dear Barbara Kaase:
    Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.