Whirlpool / combination wall oven & microwave
My Whirlpool Gold combination wall oven & microwave stopped working after two years of ownership. When trying to operate the oven or microwave, the unit beeps three times and the display shows "feature not available". In short, the unit is just a really expensive clock right now. A service technician said the control board and a few other items need to be replaced at a cost of $1200. Whirlpool customer service said they could send another technician to look at the unit, but I'd be responsible for all the repair costs or purchase of replacement unit. I've been a loyal customer and also own a Whirlpool refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher in addition to my (broken) oven/microwave. Clearly customer loyalty does not rank high on Whirlpool's list of priorities.
Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (talt01), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard). Email to Whirlpool_Digital@whirlpool.com, and we would review your concerns with you.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - washing machine model number wtw50000dwi 
- Whirlpool Corporation - 2016 $800 dryer
- Whirlpool Corporation - washer
- Whirlpool - refrigerator
- Whirlpool Corporation - negative experience with appliance and with extended service plan technician