Whirlpool / spare parts

1 Sri Lanka Review updated:

I bought a whirlpool refrigerator model No WRN - C295/E from a duty free Shop at B.I.A International Air Port in March 2004. In April 2008, just after 3rd year of purchased, it has broken due to some circuit failure. Afterward it gave me a real headache when I'm looking for whirlpool spare part in Sri Lanka. Our (Sri Lanka) sole agent is "Singer Sri Lanka Ltd" and I am contentiously flowing with them since last 4 consecutive months, but unfortunately there response is limited to “we are waiting for spare parts from India". So I still do not know when these parts coming to Sri Lanka and If not I have to throw a way my fridge. If any body can help me to find above part please let me know in my email address - maheshwickramasuriya@yahoo.com...

Comments

• Ha
      21st of Dec, 2009

I also face the same problem.

• Ka
      19th of Apr, 2016

I bought a whirlpool washing machine in 2012 from B. I. A duty free and motherboard found faulty after two and a half years. Looking for a motherboard for more than one year and still couldn't find. Dealers have been directing me to anothe dealer and another again and again but nobody knows where to loom.