Whirlpool / Air Conditioner / poor response of the given complaint

1 India Review updated:

We had bought whirlpool washing machine 6 month and was satisfied with the performance of the machine as well as the service of the company.
Then seeing this performance we bought another whirlpool product i.e airconditioner of latest MPFI elite model.
after purchasing, the product was not working properly, then we complaint to the nearest complaint centre regarding the problem.
No action was taken, inspite of 1year gurantee.
we hope an action will be taken against the poor service of the company.

Comments

• Am
      6th of May, 2008
    Whirlpool / Air Conditioner - for not listening to the complaint of defect
    whirlpool
    India
    whirlpool.com

i purchased a magic cool window ac on 21st may 2007. just after 4 months the problems in ac started. i contacted the dealer jyotisales of bokaro district under jharkhand state for solution, who told me to report the matter to mr. murtaza of service centre, bokro. i reported the matter to him regarding unusual loud humming sound and other sounds not tolerable but to no good.i am tired now.once after a long period he came but in stead of correcting it he made the ac worse.now i am fade up. what i should do. the model of ac is 150EL.serial no. is 1439870015821

• Wh
      10th of May, 2011

I bought a whirlpool refrigerator on 15/10/09 and the body was damaged by rust.I complained on 10/09/10 (com no-KL0910003242)to change the body.The technician of UNICORN SERVICE AGENCY, BERHAMPORE, DIST-MURSHIDDABAD, WESTBENGAL demanded Rs 2100/ to change within warranty period.Therefore the concerned authority are requested to take necessary action.UJJAL ROY, ROYPARA, PLASSEY, DIST-NADIA, WESTBENGAL, PIN NO.-741156, CONTACT NO-9232538548

• Wp
      10th of May, 2011

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool. I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool appliance. If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (WhirlpoolCare). Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.