Whimsical Pig Apartments / Unethical rent increases

1 13303 E. Mission AveSpokane Valley, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 509-891-6335

They raise your rent every 6-12 months depending on which lease you sign. They have raised my rent three times in two years and $50.00 each time. New tenants moving in pay a lesser amount then I do and to the best of my knowledge, some people never get a rent increase, talk about discrimination.

Unfortunately I can't afford to move and they know that, so Im stuck staying here for the time being. I will be filing other complaints as well to the housing authorities.

Comments

• Bi
      24th of Dec, 2008

Nearly everything said is a lie or just crap. I know because I am also a resident. This community is amazing and they have many things to offer. Yes! They have raised my rent, twice, never more than $20 at a time. I sign a 12 month instead of 6 so they can only give me one increase a year.

What garbage about new residents paying so much less. Guess what that would not even be legal. You seem to have an excuse for everything. I get the feeling you are one of those who is persecuted by everyone. It is called a "sense of entitlement". Always expecting some special treatment, someone to wipe your butt for you, or spoon feed you.

STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET AND DO IT YOURSELF. DON'T LOOK FOR OTHERS TO HELP AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVE THEM YOURSELF. STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET AND BE AN ADULT. DUH! LITTLE TOUGH IN THIS SOCIETY OF SUE OR EXPLOIT EVERYONE.

If you don't like where you live MOVE...