Wheeltrends.com / Scam

I ordered one wheel from wheeltrends.com . Money was taken out the next day for the order. Got an email saying the wheel was ordered from the manufacturer, and said it could be 7-10 days till I would get it. Then after the wheel never showed I emailed them cause they never answer the phone or call you. They emailed me back asking what kind of car the wheel was going on... Stall tactic if you ask me... If I order one wheel I already have the other three so send my one wheel. I emailed them about my car and have not had a response since. It has been almost two months since the order. They won't email or call. They will just take your money and never send you anything. Do not buy from them.

Ge

Comments

• Ge
      May 24, 2011
    Wheeltrends.com - Stay away
    Wheeltrends.com

My order was placed May 26, 2010 and still has never made it past processing. They took the money as soon as the order was made even tho the item never got shipped. Bad business all together. No reply by email and no call backs after leaving messages with them. They wouldn't even reply to the BBB when they tried contacting them. They'll reply to good reviews on here but won't try to resolve the bad ones. They took my money and I received nothing.