Wheelmax / Bad Customer Service

United States, Florida, Miami Review updated:
8501 NW 17th St
Phone: 1-800-545-5745
I really hope the CEO finds and reads this complaint. In one way shape or form I will find a way to contact him about the poor customer service I was just admitted too. I will never order from them again and will tell others to stay away as well. I ordered wheels over the phone gave them the address to where I lived but they sent my wheels to another address 5 hours away and now I have to go get them.

A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
DO NOT BUY HERE... Worst mistake I have ever made... Management is so poor and they blame you for all their mistakes and out of stocks...
N  11th of Aug, 2010 by

Wheelmax - Worst customer service

I called about a center cap for a wheel I had and to purchase a set of wheels. The person I spoke with was so rude about them not selling parts, that he basically told me to take a hike before I even got out I also wanted to purchase wheels. I was shocked and appauled that a company would hire someone like this for one and that they allowed them to treatb even a potential customer like this. I believe every company is only as good a good as there customer service. This is because if you ever have a problem then you have to deal with them. If you believe this then you won't buy from wheelmax. There are so many company's like this that will actually take care of you. Even if they are a couple bucks more, the headaches in the end are worth it in themselves. Sincerely, a rrealistic consumer!