Wheel connection/1stoprimshop.com, Wheel Affiliates / Fraud

Phone: 877-215-9882

I had the same exact problem as everyone else here... NO LIE! I was charged $1180 for rims they said were in stock, called back later to see where the rims were or to get a tracking number i was told they werent in stock so they had ordered them but their wharehouse was closed so i would have to call back. I then called back and somebody picked up the phone and placed it directly on hold for 23 minutes. so i hung up and called back the same thing day after day.. finally when i did get a hold of someone they said the wheels would be here the next day to call back so i tried to do that, to deal with the same pick up and hold game.. 3 days later i got a hold of the owner Mike who said they hadnt received the wheels and they would be here Monday to call back and once again they would get me a tracking number.. well thats when i started getting worried and asked the order just be canceled. I was then told there is a 25% restocking fee that i would be charged and that this is all over their website under their return policy.. however, when you go to the return policy tab it says the page has been deleted and wont allow you to view it. I then typed in wheelconnection.com as that is who they bill under although they answer the phone (when they do) "wheel affiliates". the first thing i found was this web site and all the complaints to go along with it. I am soo upset i cant believe this! I then contacted Mastercard who has credited my account. Thank god for them..!!! my only worry now is that they are going to charge me this BS restocking fee; however, MC said if they do I can dispute that and it would be taken off. MC said b/c i had not yet received the item and it had already been the 7-10 business days the charges would be taken off! what a relief i was really freaking out! $1180 OMG! I have definitely learned from this!

Or

Comments

• Wr
      20th of Nov, 2012

November 20, 2012
    Same as above, ordered 5 rims, lugs, and locks from Brad. I was told all was in stock and I would have everything by the End of October. Received the final 2 rims on November 19th 2012. Many emails, calls, and faxes. The office mgr would not call back EVER. By your rims local or at least from anyone other than this bunch. I call prove it all too.