Whataburger / unethical behavior

I went to the Whataburger at 6327 Stewart rd in Galveston TX. 5/31/18 12/52 am. order #538421 with Darian T as the cashier. I ordered a #2 all the way with a Strawberry Shake. He told me the ice cream machine was broke. So I ordered a coke instead. When I got home I realized that Darian had screwed up my burger on purpose. It was a double meat all right but no lettuce, onions, tomatoes, no mustard or Mayo. Only Ketchup with two dried out patties on it. I was furious with his behavior so I called up to the Store. Darian was rude, cussing and beligerant. He needs to be fired. I think He is Black so he might be racist for I am white. I have pictures if you would like to see. Wayne Hopson cell [protected] Thanks for your help.

• Updated by Wayne7777, Jun 01, 2018

I have been eating Whataburger for 50 yrs and this was the worst burger I ever tried to eat. I will never go back to that store again. Thanks

Wa
Jun 01, 2018

Comments

• Wh
      Jun 01, 2018

Maybe it's because you're an [censored]. People make mistakes, you shouldn't assume he made your burger wrong on purpose.