wgranberrysignwmconnect.com / No way to get online since email changed

1 5569 FM 624Robstown, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 361-387-4318

We get charges on our Visa but our card seems to have changed since our original subscription. The number does not seem to be accurate. I am now looking at "Order Date: 03/14/2006. My username then was oldredbird which is OK. The email address then was: "wgranberry@wmconnect.com" which was changed long ago. Every time I try to get started I give up because my new email address is "not recognized". Of course not it is NEW. I have a new credit card no. also but I think I saw a charge not too long ago on the new card. How do I get things working or disconnected... one or the other. I plan to try again today.

Comments

• Br
      14th of Aug, 2008

When I am at my daughter's in Texas trying to access my email address at wmconnect ( which has been changed to netscape connect, but the email address stays the same) I cannot get on to wmconnect. What is the problem? It has been this way ever since I got my system started using wmconnect dial-up. There were instructions from some source that told me I could to through AOL. Is that a fix?