Wet Seal / The Staff

1 1201 Boston Post RoadMilford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: n/a

I went to the wetseal store on a wedsday night. When I walked in there were 3 girls working doing things around the store. (This was about 630 pm) When I was all set to pay there was no line I went stright to the cashiers desk where there was "the MANEGER" having an extreamly loud conversation on the phone didnt even bother to tell me that she was too busy to cash me out. Instead yelled across the store to another girl who was fixing cloths on one of the tables to come cash me out. That was extremly rude and bad manegment. Then I had to come back the next night because one of the sweaters I bought didnt fit so I went back to get a smaller size. The 2nd day I went was around the same time when I got off from work, the same maneger was there at the cashier station with another staff member. When I came up to try and exchange the sweater they starting arguing about who was goin to help me! If they need to argue about doing there job then MAYBE THEY SHOULDNT BE WORKING THERE! I will NEVER comeback to this store it is POORLY staffed!!

Ta

Comments

• Ta
      17th of Oct, 2008

• Ki
      27th of Dec, 2008

Wet seal is a bunch of rip offs.. The clothing is not that great with improper fits. Do not shop their after Christmas sale buy 2 and get one for a penny. I shopped that sale and bought 50 dollars worth of merchandise and got one tunic top for a penny. I am normally a large so i did not bother to try it on. When i got home i could not get the top on at all...because it clearly was not a large. my friend who is a small was able to fit it. when i was at the store the girl at the register did not open her damn mouth to say the return policy for that sales are all sales are final. She took my money gladly but couldn't even open her mouth to say hi. I didn't even want my money back i just wanted a top that fits. I don't care if i bought it for the price of a penny. What can i honestly do with a top that doesn't fit. I called another store to see if i could just get a bigger size and was denied. i was told that they were suppose to tell me the return policy and signage was supposed to be at the register. When i called the store i bought it from i asked to speak with a manager. they wouldn't let me ... when i did i asked her where her signage was for the sale next to the register stating that all sales where final...she said i have no clue i wasn't here yesterday but i made sure they were up for today. how are u the store manager and have no clue. i am going to take the mater up to the cooperate office and see what happens...but wet seal just lost me as a customer!

• La
      29th of Jan, 2010

I agree! I used to work at wet seal and ended up quitting due to the poor management. They made me do everything for them while they stood there making personal phone calls and hanging around the store with their friends that would come in to visit. Horrible company to work for!