Westwood International / Dlp Philippines / Pionneer Telecommunications / SCAM!!

1 Philippines Review updated:

This telemarketing people are scams. They offered vacation package that is actually not real. They didn't send any confirmation letters or any agreement in regards of the sale. They took the money right away from my credit card for the amount of US $499.00 and more than three weeks have passed but the merchandise or certificate of the vacation package has not been received. They will tell you on the phone that you can cancel in within 6 to 8 weeks if in case you change your mind. Four days after the transaction upon reading a complaint posted in this site I tried to call the phone numbers that was given to me but for the 3 telephone numbers provided, all are not working. These people are based on the Phils. but they pretended that they are in California. I requested thru e-mail so many times and once spoke with their customer service for them to cancel and refund my credit card but they are ignoring my requests. They will call my phone even in the middle of the night but if you will try to return call the phone number it will just give you a sound brrrrrrr. PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS SO WE CAN HELP THEM NOT VICTIMIZED.

This statement is true because im one of the AGENT on that company and i believed that this is a scam. my name is Benedict if anyone would like to know where is the exact location of this company you can search ONE GLOBAL CONTACT CENTER / located @ ortigas julia vargas avenue-

Comments

30th of Sep, 2011

we just recieved a call from this people, i insisted them to give me thier company profile since this is almost like the nigerian scam style they hesitated to give info and hang up, their first call, they said my dad won a ticket to the philippine, good fortwo, $600plus i asked a lot of question, itenirary route etc. and everything they tell me, those will be informed after poayment, thisis a classic style of scammers almost like the negerian, beware if people call you to infor you that you won, sweepstake, lotto, ticket etc. this are all lied, they check all the numbers listed in directory, with a filipino business titled and star contacting them one by one, if they got your trust they will call again and let you know you win something, be careful, go to a certified travel agency to buy airline ticket it might be too way expensive than Westwood company offer but they are all registerd and certified, i hope rthis will help everyone, remember, on this economy situation now, even our kababayan will not think twice to do this scam, they are based in phils. and pretending to be here in usa.