Westpac / unable to process chargeback
I transacted a purchase from Dealboard.com which I did not receive. After investigation PayPal could not assist due to being over their 45 day policy, they advised to contact bank and request a chargeback. The bank did not know initially what his was and then proceeded to inform me they could not put in a request for a chargeback.
On everything I have read about chargebacks the bank should put this in for me without question.
Wish to complain about Westpac for not processing chargeback and for Deal board in not supplying the goods in the first place.
More Westpac Complaints & Reviews
- Westpac Bank Loan and Insurance - bad customer service no responability for their staff actions 
- Westpac - westpac suck 
- Westpac Corporate Bank 511 Garretts Green LA - sent the money for fund transfer 
- Westpac - customer relations
- Malaga Westpac Branch - loan
- WestPac Banking Corporation - statement history
- WestPac Banking Corporation - credit card services & customer service personnel
- WestPac Banking Corporation - home insurance
- WestPac Banking Corporation - my online banking credit card balance
- WestPac Banking Corporation - breaking fees for fixed loans