Westlake financial / unprofessional service!
My father is sick and requires massive health care. It's expensive. I fell behind by 9 DAYS in my car payment and Westlake Financial called me. Mr. Romero asked me what was going on and so I told him. He then proceeded to tell me that my father being sick has nothing to do with not making my car payments. I asked him, "Why did you ask if you don't really care?" Then Mr. Poyton and I agreed to stagger the payments. He asked that I fax over several documents to prove my residence, workplace, income, and a letter agreeing to the staggered payments that THEY suggested. I did that. Later that day a "Repo" man came to my home seeking me. He did not have a business card or identification. My father asked him to leave our property. I called Westlake and asked him what was going on. Mr. Romero said that he did not approve the letter and my car was going to be repossessed. I asked for his supervisor and he flat out refused to give me the information. I called seven different departments, seven different times and I was directed to Mr. Romero each and every time. I eventually had to write a letter to the President of the Company. He has yet to respond. What a surprise!
The previous post is right on. This company is terrible and I would not recommend them to anyone. If an auto dealership offers you a loan from Westlake Financial, run as far away as you can. You deserve better customer service and professionalism than this company.
More Westlake financial Complaints & Reviews
- Westlake financial - repo 
- Westlake Financial Services - car finance company fraud 
- Westlake financial - fraudulent company 
- Westlake Financial Services - overcharges 
- Westlake Financial Service - unsolicited phone calls 
- Westlake Financial Services - service
- Westlake Financial Services - illegal repossession of my pickup truck
- Westlake Financial Services - didn't honor warranty their car was sold to us with.
- Westlake Financial Services - my loan has been paid off over 90 days and it still shows I owe westlake money
- Westlake Financial Services - predatory lender with fraudulent business practices and false reporting to credit bureaus